Genotropin is a brand of somatropin, a synthetic version of human growth hormone. It is made by the globally renowned pharmaceutical company Pfizer. The injectable HGH, which has been around for about two decades, is widely used for the treatment of issues related to growth hormone deficiency. Although made in a laboratory setting, it shares greatly similar qualities with somatotropin that is naturally produced in the body. Since it was first developed, Genotropin has been used to treat numerous thousands of patients across the world.
How To use Genotropin 12mg
This biosynthetic HGH administers with the aid of injections that used to deliver it under the skin. The health provider prescribing Genotropin will usually direct you on how to reconstitute and inject it if you will be doing so yourself. You will also be provided with a mixer, pen, or pre-filled ‘GoQuick’ pen for this purpose. The multi-dose pens are easy to use with a digital display lets you select the appropriate dose without fuss – the solution can be mixed inside them as well. Genotropin cartridges and pens are color-coded to make them easy to match. The 5mg cartridges and Pen 5 come in green, while the 12mg cartridges and Pen 12 are purple.
Side Effects of Genotropin 12mg
More common side effects are:
- Abnormal or decreased touch sensation.
- Bleeding after defecation.
- Blistering, burning, coldness, discoloration of the skin, feeling of pressure, inflammation, itching, swelling, also ulceration, or warmth at the injection site.
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, also lower legs, or feet.
- Blood in the urine.
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or also tingling feelings.
- Changes in skin color.
Cold flu-like symptoms
- Cold hands and also feet.
- Cough or hoarseness.
- Darkened urine.
- Decreased urination.
Shop more products from our store.
There are no reviews yet.